TOPO Summit is almost here and you are about to spend two days with the worlds best sales and marketing organizations. With over 60 sessions and workshops, you’ll learn about the most important topics in revenue. So how do you prepare for such an inspiring experience? Here are the five things that will keep you at the top of your game during the event.
- Know what sessions you want to attend. You are going to have the opportunity to hear from top performing companies on marketing and sales best practices and how they achieved scalable revenue growth! Make sure that you check out the list of speakers, choose which ones align with your goals, and save the time and date in your calendar.
- Set up meetings with vendors you are interested in speaking to. When you get to TOPO Summit, there is going to be a lot going on, check-ins, tons of booths and vendors, sessions, happy hours, etc. Make sure you have pre-set meetings with the vendors you KNOW you are interested in so that you don’t miss your opportunity in the hustle and bustle of it all. Individual meeting times fill up fast, so snag your spot now!
- Map out the area. Having a pre-plan will help guide your experience at TOPO Summit. Knowing the distance from your hotel to the event space, where your selected sessions and vendor meetings will be held, and where your happy hours, dinners, and parties are located in proximity to the event space will help you maximize your time and enable you to focus on the task at hand without being late to or missing the next one.
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! You are going to have full days, several conversations, and maybe a long night (or two!). Make sure that you drink enough water to keep your mind sharp and your energy levels up. A few vitamins, ibuprofen, and some emergen-c can’t hurt either!
- Wear comfortable shoes!! We cannot stress this enough. Sure, we all want to be fashionable but you do not want to be caught on your feet all day in shoes that don’t give you the right support and comfort! Maybe even think about packing some socks with extra cushion.
We can’t wait to see you in San Francisco! This will be a fun and informative few days, so come prepared and excited! Check out our TOPO Summit microsite for details around our booth, sessions, and fun events we have planned for the event – did someone say SoulCycle?!