A Few Stats We Think Are Pretty Neat
(and they're growing everyday!)
Identify & target the right opportunities
Demystify the accounts and buyers in-market for your solutions with industry-leading match rates.
Only 3% of buyers ever fill out a form on your website. Without access to the right technology, that leaves your team in the dark on 97% of deals.
Our best-in-class account identification and matching, which consistently outperforms against competitors in head-to-head tests, identifies millions of anonymous buying signals to match them back to the accounts you care about.
Florence Healthcare increased opportunity values by 45% with 6sense.
Within three months, forty percent of pipeline was influenced by 6sense and engagement among enterprise accounts grew 25%.
Personalize the Buying Experience with 6signal™
You can’t personalize if you don’t know who your visitors are or what they’re interested in.
Get accuracy when it matters with the industry’s best account match rates. With insight into who is visiting your site and where they are in the buying journey, revenue teams are able to deliver better buying experiences, accelerate pipeline, and close more business.
Understand campaign & activity impact
Uncover the real impact your revenue-driving activities have at your most critical accounts.
End infighting between teams over attribution and impact. Align them on the same metrics that provide real-time insights into their efforts.
Access to reliable account identification removes the guesswork by allowing teams to track account progression and the impact of their sales & marketing efforts.
FireEye increases deal sizes by 25% using 6sense-identified accounts.
Using 6sense-qualified accounts, FireEye saw 5x a higher pipeline-to-closed won conversion rate.
Account Identification Features:
Frequently Asked Questions
Process that matches anonymous web traffic and intent signals to buyers and accounts across devices, channels, and locations.
Automated process that links incoming leads with the appropriate accounts in your sales or marketing systems.
“Taking action real-time is absolutely critical for us, so 6sense is empowering every marketer with SEI to successfully go to market with their segment.”
Chief Marketing Officer, SEI
“Running a head-to-head test with 6sense and competitors gave us a high level of confidence that 6sense was the right solution for us and was going to deliver the solutions that we needed.”
Senior Director of Integrated Marketing and Operations, Motorola Solutions
“6sense has done an amazing job at accurately matching anonymous signals to accounts in our system, uncovering opportunities that we would have otherwise not seen or been able to act on.”
Director of Marketing Technology, Mitel
Integrations built to centralize & maximize your tech stack
6sense already integrates with a wide range of sales, marketing, and operations technologies that your team uses everyday.
Connect critical systems, build more engaging campaigns, and deepen the insights that live within your existing tech stack.
Ready to see 6sense in action?
Activate relevant and efficient audience targeting, with industry-leading account identification, intent data and predictive models.