B2B Financial Services Marketing & Sales Platform
Driving marketing and sales success and revenue growth for the Financial Services industry with 6sense Revenue AI™.
Trusted by leading financial firms
Security & Compliance is Paramount at 6sense
6sense serves highly regulated industries and follows rigorous privacy rules to ensure compliance and security. Learn more about why financial services firms trust 6sense to enable their teams to meet requirements for secure, compliant, engaging account experiences at scale.
6sense for Marketing
Embrace Intelligence to Elevate
Your Marketing Approach
Uncover accounts actively searching for your solution and better plan who to target, what to say, and most importantly, when to reach out.
6sense for Sales
Account & Contact Intelligence
Software Your Team Will Love
Remove forms, spam, and cold calls from your sales process by accurately predicting where buyers are in their journey and targeting accounts that are ready to engage.
Reliable, Accurate B2B Data
Your Team Can Always Trust
B2B data is easy to come by, but is it actually valuable?
No other solution offers the kind of comprehensive, precise, and relevant B2B data that 6sense does. Achieve your revenue goals quickly with 6sense’s millions of data points and industry-leading intelligence.
“6sense is an integral part in our demand generation transformation, and has fueled the next stage of growth on this journey.”
Director of Demand Generation & ABM, Morningstar
“Taking action real-time is absolutely critical for us, so 6sense is empowering every marketer with SEI to successfully go to market with their segment.”
Chief Marketing Officer, SEI
Enhance Your Tech Stack with 6sense Data
Our data integrates with leading technologies that marketers and sellers use every day.
In fact, many vendors — such as Drift and G2 — leverage 6sense to enhance their own platforms, serving 6sense insights and recommendations to their customers directly within their native solutions.
Explore Financial Services Resources
- Comprehensive Guide to Financial Advisor Marketing
- An Easy, Immediate Way for Financial Services Orgs to Boost Marketing ROI
- Data Hygiene Best Practices for Financial Services Firms
- Financial Services Firms Risk Missing the Boat on the ABM Data Revolution
- How Banks Can Use Intent Data to Boost Cross-Selling Opportunities
- How Banks Can Use Intent Data to Find New Customers
- How Financial Institutions Can Target Enterprise Customers Through Tailored ABM Campaigns and Multi-Threaded Selling
- How Local Banks Can Stop Losing Customers to Fintech
- How Multinational Lenders Can Use ABM to Efficiently Target SMB Customers
- How SMB Lenders Can Use AI-Powered Marketing to Compete with Big Banks
- How to Personalize Financial Services Marketing While Adhering to Data Privacy Regulations
- Supercharge Your Financial Investment Intelligence with Intent Data
- SVB’s Collapse Reveals the Critical Importance of Using the Right Tech for Smart Growth
- What Does the Subprime Mortgage Crisis Have to Do With B2B Marketing?
- Why Financial Services Firms Are Turning to ABX
- How to Grow Deposits with AI
- The State of ABM in Financial Services with Forrester
- SEI Powers their Revenue Team with Data and Insights for Digital Growth
- Leading with Data: A Demand Generation Transformation for Morningstar
Frequently Asked Questions
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) for Financial Services is a targeted approach that focuses on specific high-value clients or accounts. This is due to the B2B buying process involving more stakeholders than consumer services. It tailors marketing efforts to the holistic account’s unique needs, enhancing personalization and increasing the likelihood of conversion within B2B Financial Services. Check out the Account-Based Marketing Guidebook to learn more.
B2B Marketing for Financial Services involves promoting financial products and services to a specific target audience. It includes strategies to build trust, educate clients, and drive engagement in a highly regulated industry.
To create a financial services marketing strategy, identify your target audience or ideal customer profile (ICP), create content that resonates with your ICP(s), understand industry regulations, and use digital channels to reach your target accounts at the right time, and continually test and optimize your approaches.
Creating a marketing plan for financial services involves defining objectives, understanding your audience, selecting appropriate marketing channels, budgeting, scheduling campaigns, and measuring success through key performance indicators (KPIs).
See What 6sense Can Do
Looking for a custom demo? Our dedicated financial services team would be happy to assist you.
Learn how 6sense Revenue AI ™ drives revenue growth, improves customer experience, and aligns sales & marketing for the Financial Services industry. Embrace cutting-edge intelligence to gain a competitive edge and win more deals.