Find this episode and subscribe to our series on these podcast platforms:
An interview with Mary Shea, Chief Evangelist at Outreach
On the latest episode of Talking Sense, we’re joined by the authority in all things sales tech, Mary Shea. Mary is the Chief Evangelist at Outreach and a former Forrester analyst, and shares some deep insights on today’s sales tech landscape with host and 6sense CMO, Latané Conant.
In this interview, Mary shares:
- Takeaways from her brand-new research on how B2B leaders are reacting to current financial headwinds.
- Hard-won lessons she wants to share with other women in sales and tech.
- What she’s learned from having survived previous recessions and downturns.
- Why “order takers” won’t thrive in this economy.
- How to take this opportunity to retool yourself, reinvent yourself, and find ways to upskill.
If you’re wondering how to thrive in a troubled economy — and what sales tech you need (and don’t need) to do it — this episode is for you.
“If I’m a seller, how do increase my skillset? If I’m a business leader, how do I provide my team with the training, support, tools, and tech they need so they can have that confidence as they go to market? Look, folks, the sky’s not falling in. Use this as a time to reinvent yourself, reinvent your company, and be opportunistic while 90% of the business world is hunkering down and waiting for this thing to pass over.”Mary Shea