When it’s time to decide which accounts to target for marketing and sales outreach, you don’t have to guess which accounts are most likely to buy. 6sense can tell you with our best-in-class B2B insurance marketing services.
We do this by:
- Tracking buying signals
- Using those signals to predict which accounts are ready to buy
- Flagging high-interest accounts for priority action by your team
These predictions are so powerful that revenue generation is 120% more effective when using 6sense to identify and pursue accounts that are in-market.
How 6sense Spots Buyers
We make no secret about what’s behind this ability. In large part, it all comes down to intent data — the “digital footprints” left behind when people do online research. This activity creates data points that are usually anonymous, but can be accurately matched to target accounts using account-matching algorithms that factor in IP addresses, cookies, and device IDs.
Matching buying intent signals to a list of target accounts gives marketing and sales teams deep insights into those accounts’ needs and where they are in the buying journey. That’s a huge advantage when you are trying to market and sell.
Traditional Decision-Making vs. Data-Backed Decision-Making
Very simply put, insurance companies determine potential companies to pursue by:
- Acquiring lists of new business licenses
- Digital advertising to generate inbound leads
But here’s the problem of doing this the traditional way: Without the benefit of a platform like 6sense, the data is limited.
Insurers don’t know when potential customers are ready to buy unless they volunteer that information in person, on a call, or by submitting a form on their website. You may have a list of businesses in your community that might benefit from your services, but you lack insights into:
- Which companies are actively researching different types of business insurance
- Which companies are researching your competition, but not you
- Which topics they are most interested in right now
Insurers that use a platform like 6sense can leverage data to see the bigger picture and make more strategic decisions regarding potential customers to target.
Examples of Intent Data
6sense tracks several types of intent data. Here are a few examples of keyword data that can be particularly powerful for insurers looking to grow their customer base:
- Find companies seeking services your insurance company provides, based both on granular keywords such as “business owner’s policy,” “workers’ compensation,” or “group insurance” — and broader keyword topics such as “business insurance”
- See which companies are researching your brand, or competitors’ brands
- Spot opportunities for cross-selling and upselling among your current customers — and proactively reach out before they approach other insurers
- Monitor demand for new types of coverage or services
Understanding this keyword data can help insurers track the market, identify desirable opportunities, and be the first to engage in sales conversations based on what they know the target company is already interested in.
6sense uncovers anonymous activity on customers’ websites so you know exactly which accounts are checking you out — and which pages they’re visiting. Insurers can add 6sense tags to track which pages potential and current customers are visiting and which content they are consuming.
These insights help you understand what your prospective customers have already researched and which services they are most interested in, which can guide your reps’ conversations.
Knowing their content consumption patterns can also help you deliver specific resources to help them in their research — deepening engagement and boosting your chances of landing their business.
Win More Business
Your customers have plenty of choices for selecting a carrier. To stay on top, insurance firms need to craft winning insurance marketing strategies. In order to build successful B2B sales and marketing campaigns, insurance firms should have access to all of the data available to uncover potential customers, understand what their needs are, and reach out to them before the competition does.
6sense helps sales and marketing teams quickly spot more top of funnel opportunities, identify the ones most likely to buy, and helps you focus communications based on the topics customers care the most about. The result: More opportunities, more deals, and faster sales cycles.
Book a demo to see how our platform can help you beat goals.