6sense, the market-leading account engagement platform, today announced it has been recognized as a Leader in 2022 Gartner ® Magic Quadrant™ for Account-Based Marketing Platforms Report. The company has been positioned in Leader Quadrant based on its Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute which we consider have demonstrated 6sense’s overall leadership across Market Understanding, Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, Offering Strategy, Business Model, Vertical Strategy, Innovation, and Geographic Strategy.
“Our vision is to provide the foundational data insights using AI for all members of the revenue team to create, convert and grow revenue. We believe that our position in this 2022 Magic Quadrant report, coupled with our leadership position in multiple Forrester Wave and New Wave reports and G2 Grid reports, validates what we already hear from customers: that 6sense is the market leader in account-based sales and marketing,” said Viral Bajaria, 6sense CTO and Co-Founder.
Founded in 2013 with deep roots in big data and predictive analytics, 6sense pioneered audience management capabilities eight years ago with dynamic audience creation using first, second, and third party intent and behavioral data. 6sense has doubled down on its data foundation in the last year by inking a unique-to-the-industry partnership with Bombora, releasing native integrations with G2 and TrustRadius, and acquiring Slintel, a leading data and insights platform for sellers.
With its recent acquisition of Slintel, 6sense delivers an unparalleled intelligence layer that helps fuel its powerful ability to uncover and prioritize buyers both before and throughout their purchase journey. Essential to an account-based marketing model, Slintel amplifies the value of 6sense across four critical dimensions, giving customers: modern business contact data from verified sources; enhanced technographics, including AI-powered confidence scores and predictions; robust buyer insights powered by account and contact-level psychographic data; and deep market insights on account events, expansions, and other noteworthy changes.
“We pride ourselves on helping our customers transform their go-to-market and realize a substantial return on investment from 6sense,” said Sanjay Kini, Chief Customer Officer of 6sense. “Our customers tell us that 6sense functions as the central nervous system for their go-to-market strategies, aligning their sales, marketing, and customer success teams to boost revenue performance, and 6sense’s customer success teams are central to how we help them achieve that level of success.”
Highlights from Gartner Peer Insights™ reviews reveal the value and experience of customers using the 6sense platform:
- 6sense Is At The Center Of Our Martech Universe. “Responsible for revenue marketing, I have not come across a more accurate account-based programmatic ad platform that allows me to serve inventory to the right person, at the right time, and most specifically at the right place. It’s been critical to connect our first-party data with third-party data to create a stronger audience match rate, driving impression accuracy and efficiency.”
- 6sense Revolutionized our Marketing Strategy. “To quote my CEO “”I didn’t think that this type of marketing was even possible.”” Because of 6sense not only was I able to convince leadership to fully overhaul our marketing strategy, but by doing so we have blown out all of our revenue targets. 6sense has aligned sales and marketing around the same data, approach and goals.”
- 6sense is the true leader in this space. “6sense offers the best experience from integration to analytics and intent. They’ve proved their value in the marketplace over the last 2 years, and continue to grow at a rapid rate. From top-down the company is buttoned up and provides a near perfect customer experience.”
- One Of The Best MarTech Purchases I’ve Made In My Career. “Everything from the support we have received since pre-purchase, to the product itself, 6sense has gone above and beyond our expectations. I am especially satisfied with the critical mass of value that is shipped with each product update.”
- A Must-Have for any B2B Marketing Tech Stack. “I think 6sense is a must-have for any B2B marketing tech stack. No other tool will deliver the same type of ROI to your business. Everyone in the org who uses 6sense gets fundamentally smarter and better at their job because so much of the guesswork has been removed from the process of marketing and selling. This allows them to up-level their focus to more strategic pursuits that have a greater revenue impact.”
“Gartner defines the account-based marketing platform as a technology that enables marketers to run account-based marketing (ABM) programs at scale, including account selection, planning, engagement, and reporting” according to the report. 
 Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Account-Based Marketing Platforms”, Ray Pun, Christy Ferguson, Julian Poulter, 4 January 2022.
GARTNER, MAGIC QUADRANT AND GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS is a trademark and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.