6sense, the leading platform for B2B organizations generating predictable revenue, has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list for the fourth consecutive year. The list is the result of a comprehensive assessment of companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company culture.
“This award is a reflection of our promise to employees that their time at 6sense is the best chapter in their career,” said Jason Zintak, CEO of 6sense. “Across the organization, it’s easy to spot difference makers challenging the status quo, encouraging each other, and inspiring innovation. Our company values such as fun, accountability, mindfulness, integrity, and others, uniquely show up in our interactions and our work.”
6sense leads the RevTech Revolution, applying the power of AI to every step of the revenue generation process, removing the guesswork that plagues revenue teams, thereby providing a better customer experience, and producing high-quality pipeline that is ultimately more likely to convert to revenue.
“Not long ago, the term ‘best workplace’ would have conjured up images of open-office designs with stocked snack fridges,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “Yet given the widespread adoption of remote work, the concept of the workplace has shifted. This year, Inc. has recognized the organizations dedicated to redefining and enriching the workplace in the face of the pandemic.”
After collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. selected 475 honorees this year. Each company nominated took part in an employee survey which included topics such as management effectiveness, perks, fostering employee growth, and overall company culture. The organization’s benefits were also audited to determine overall score and ranking.
In the past year, 6sense has received a number of accolades and recognition for its workplace culture including:
- #3 Best Place to Work in 2022 for Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards
- Ranked among the Top 2022 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times
- Recognized by employee-review website Comparably for the Best Company Outlook and Happiest Employees, Best Perks & Benefits, Best Culture, Best for Women and Best for Diversity, Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Best Engineering Teams, Best Product & Design Teams, Best Marketing Teams and Best Sales Teams
- Best CEO 2021 by Glassdoor and Comparably
- Search 6sense career opportunities
- Stay updated with announcements at the 6sense Newsroom
- Follow 6sense on LinkedIn and Twitter