Maaan Maaan

Ma'an is a nonprofit organization that helps youth to find their dream job through filling in the gap between job-seekers and business owners, to reduce the unemployment problem by bridging the gap be...tween students in various disciplines and the Job market. Enhance the activities and services for youth in universities, in order to develop and improve training programs, lectures and workshops to catch up with market needs. Develop the skills and qualifications for our participants in order to make the best plan for their future through ambition, and insistence even in the face of obstacles Ma'an was founded in February 2007 at Al-Sawy Cultural Wheel. Over the last 5 years and right now we’re preparing the 17th batch of our programs. We gave training for more than 15,000 members over 16 patches. We have modulated more than 32,000 members' through maaan2007 Yahoo groups to share experiences and promote important events scholarships, courses, and fairs, to our team members. 70% of our participants are students; the other 30% are graduates. 60% of our graduate’s participants got Jobs. Read more

  • Education Management
  • Headquarters

    Cairo, Cairo, Egypt,

  • Contact

    Unlock contact

  • Linkedin

  • Company Size


  • Stock Symbol


  • Website

  • Type


Maaan Technology Stack

Find prospects by the technologies they use. Use this section to learn more about the key technologies and tools used by Maaan and how they affect the user interaction and engagement with the company. Explore 82 technologies across 13 categories used by Maaan

Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Kickresume is a platform that create resume, cover letter and personal website builder, it...

Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and proje...

Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

SoloLearn is a place to learn, create, and share programming content with peers around the...

Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Docebo is a cloud 'e-learning as a service' product that enables companies to deliver, tra...

Workday Human Capital
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Workday Human Capital Management is a unified HR software solution that combines recruitme...

Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

SAP HCM helps companies retain and hire the right people, manage HR processes, and ensure ...

Employee Profile

Are you looking for the decision-makers at Maaan?
Get their email address, phone numbers, and other details from Linkedin or any website. Install and uncover Maaan’s employee details in less than 30 secs.

Sign-up for 6sense Revenue AI™ for Sales

To find emails, direct dials, and more for prospects across the web.


Explore frequently asked questions about Maaan’s business, including founding details, header quarters, information on technology stack, industry listing, and other details.

What is Maaan's official website?

The official website of Maaan is You can find their contact number, email address, and headquarters by clicking here.

How many employees are working at Maaan?

6sense keeps track of 10,000+ employees who are working at Maaan. You can find more about their employees through LinkedIn or their website using 6sense Chrome Extension. Also, check out the jobs and hiring category at Maaan mentioned earlier on this page to identify which sector the company is growing.

What industry is Maaan in?

Maaan is in the industry of Education Management.

What is Maaan's tech stack?

The top technologies used by Maaan are Kickresume , Dribbble and soLearn . You can also explore 82 technologies across 13 categories used by Maaan mentioned earlier on this page.

Where are Maaan's headquarters?

Maaan headquarters are at Cairo, Cairo, Egypt. To know the exact address unlock now.