HCA HCA

At HCA Healthcare, we are driven by a single mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare we recognize the significant responsibility we hav...e as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 184 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care. Note: Be alert for fraudulent job postings, emails, and phone calls. HCA Healthcare will never send you money or ask you to send money during the interview or hiring process. Read more

  • Hospital & Health Care
  • Headquarters

    Nashville, Tennessee, United States,

  • Contact

    Unlock contact

  • Linkedin

  • Company Size

    10,000+

  • Stock Symbol

    HCA

  • Website

    hcahealthcare.com

  • Type

    Public

HCA Technology Stack

Find prospects by the technologies they use. Use this section to learn more about the key technologies and tools used by HCA and how they affect the user interaction and engagement with the company. Explore 911 technologies across 22 categories used by HCA

Microsoft Azure
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Microsoft Azure is the Windows Azure Platform enables businesses to run critical applicati...

JavaScript
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

JavaScript is the programming language of HTML and the Web.

Google Cloud Search
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Google Cloud Search delivers enterprise search through robust SDKs and ready-to-use APIs t...

VB.NET
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) is a multi-paradigm, object-oriented programming language, impl...

jQuery
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

jQuery is a cross-platform JavaScript library designed to simplify the client-side scripti...

Font Awesome
Yes, I use this too
No, I don't use this

Font Awesome makes it easy to add vector icons and social logos to their website.

Employee Profile

Are you looking for the decision-makers at HCA?
Get their email address, phone numbers, and other details from Linkedin or any website. Install and uncover HCA’s employee details in less than 30 secs.

Sign-up for 6sense Revenue AI™ for Sales

To find emails, direct dials, and more for prospects across the web.

Jobs at HCA

Monitor HCA job trends. These job postings data can help you identify how fast the company is growing and which sectors. Determine how HCA's purchase behavior is going to change over the next few weeks.

Rn Pacu Prn

Description Introduction ***EVENING SHIFTS*** Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the fr...

Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Air Life Comm Specialist

Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends) SCHEDULE: Part-time Hourly Wage Estimate: $19.54 - $29.31 / hour Learn More Abou...

Aurora, Colorado, United States

Medical Office Specialist

Description Introduction Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As...

Draper, Utah, United States

Csc Pharmacy Manager

Description SHIFT: No Weekends SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have ...

San Antonio, Texas, United States

Prn Surgical Tech

Description Introduction Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a PRN Surgical Tech you want with your current employer? We...

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Registrar

Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends) SCHEDULE: Part-time Schedule: Part-Time Days (Mon-Fri, with some weekends) Are you...

Asheville, North Carolina, United States

View all jobs

Hiring Categories of HCA

Look at HCA's recent job hiring categories, identify which sector is rapidly growing, and determine its next move.

Company News and Alerts

Sales prospecting needs to be timely and appropriate for the person and organization you are contacting. Following the most recent company news, alerts, and updates about the leads you are currently working on is the simplest and most convenient way to stay on top of them. Here are HCA latest news, alerts and updates.

  • HCA hospitals make 6 leadership changes

    Robyn Miller, MSN, RN, was named chief nursing officer of Belton (Mo.) Regional Medical Center, part of HCA Midwest Health. 2. Lance Jones was named CEO of HCA's Chippenham and Johnston Willis hospitals,

    13 Dec 2022

  • HCA hospitals make 10 leadership changes

    John Callow, MSN, was named vice president of quality and patient safety at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital in West Palm Beach. 2. Todd Haner, DNP, RN, was named chief nursing officer of HCA Florida Blake Hospital in Bradenton.

    26 Oct 2022

  • LCMC Health to spend $150M to acquire 3 HCA Healthcare hospitals in Louisiana

    LCMC Health, as part of a partnership with Louisiana's Tulane University, has agreed to buy three hospitals from Nashville, Tennessee-based HCA Healthcare.

    10 Oct 2022

  • HCA appoints chief nursing officer for new hospital

    HCA Healthcare UK has appointed Claire Hubbard as chief nursing officer for The Harborne Hospital. Read the full article to learn more.

    10 Oct 2022

  • HCA hospitals make 16 leadership changes

    HCA Healthcare, a 182-hospital system based in Nashville, Tenn., has made leadership changes at several of its hospitals in recent months. Here are 16 executive moves at HCA hospitals since July: 1. Ronnie Thompson was named CFO of Independence,

    28 Sep 2022

  • HCA Healthcare (HCA) Buys MD Now, Boosts Florida Presence

    HCA Healthcare, Inc. HCA recently announced that it has acquired MD Now Urgent Care from a LA-based private equity investment firm, Brentwood Associates. The transaction was closed at 2021-end. The financial details of the deal are yet to be disclosed.

    06 Jan 2022

  • HCA Healthcare Appoints Frank Morgan Vice President of Investor Relations

    HCA Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: HCA), one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers, today announced Frank Morgan will become vice president of investor relations, effective January 1, 2022. This press release features multimedia.

    22 Dec 2021

  • HCA partners with 30 physicians to acquire Alaska ASC

    HCA Healthcare acquired Alaska's newest ASC, the Anchorage-based Alaska Surgery Center, the company said in an Oct. 6 news release. The transaction, which Nashville, Tenn.-based HCA said closed May 1,

    06 Oct 2021

  • HCA Healthcare appoints PepsiCo CFO Hugh Johnston to board of directors

    The food and beverage industry veteran has more than three decades of experience and also sits on the board of Microsoft.

    27 Jul 2021

  • HCA Healthcare Completes $400M Deal with Brookdale; LHC Group Announces New Acquisitions

    HCA Healthcare Inc. (NYSE:HCA) has completed its purchase of a majority stake in the home health and hospice business of Brookdale Senior Living Inc.

    05 Jul 2021

  • HCA Healthcare Completes $400M Deal with Brookdale; LHC Group Announces New Acquisitions

    HCA Healthcare Inc. (NYSE:HCA) has completed its purchase of a majority stake in the home health and hospice business of Brookdale Senior Living Inc.

    05 Jul 2021

  • HCA Healthcare (HCA) Buys 80% Stake in BHS, Boosts Network

    As agreed upon, HCA Healthcare has bought 80% of equity interest in BHS implying purchase price of $400 million. The remaining 20% stake has been retained by Brookdale. The joint venture (JV) has added around 80 sites of care to HCA Healthcare’s portfolio.

    02 Jul 2021

  • HCA Healthcare (HCA) Buys 80% Stake in BHS, Boosts Network

    As agreed upon, HCA Healthcare has bought 80% of equity interest in BHS implying purchase price of $400 million. The remaining 20% stake has been retained by Brookdale. The joint venture (JV) has added around 80 sites of care to HCA Healthcare’s portfolio.

    02 Jul 2021

  • HCA Healthcare (HCA) Buys 80% Stake in BHS, Boosts Network

    As agreed upon, HCA Healthcare has bought 80% of equity interest in BHS implying purchase price of $400 million. The remaining 20% stake has been retained by Brookdale. The joint venture (JV) has added around 80 sites of care to HCA Healthcare’s portfolio.

    02 Jul 2021

  • HCA to acquire 80% stake in Brookdale home health, hospice unit for $400M

    Nashville, Tenn.-based HCA Healthcare will pay $400 million to acquire 80 percent of Brookdale Senior Living's hospice, home health and outpatient therapy division. The unit HCA will acquire is Brookdale Health Care Services,

    25 Feb 2021

FAQ

Explore frequently asked questions about HCA’s business, including founding details, header quarters, information on technology stack, industry listing, and other details.

What is HCA's official website?

The official website of HCA is hcahealthcare.com You can find their contact number, email address, and headquarters by clicking here.

How many employees are working at HCA?

6sense keeps track of 10,000+ employees who are working at HCA. You can find more about their employees through LinkedIn or their website using 6sense Chrome Extension. Also, check out the jobs and hiring category at HCA mentioned earlier on this page to identify which sector the company is growing.

What industry is HCA in?

HCA is in the industry of Hospital & Health Care.

What is HCA's tech stack?

The top technologies used by HCA are Microsoft Azure , JavaScript and Google Cloud Search . You can also explore 911 technologies across 22 categories used by HCA mentioned earlier on this page.

Where are HCA's headquarters?

HCA headquarters are at Nashville, Tennessee, United States. To know the exact address unlock now.