Receives New Investment From Salesforce Ventures
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – July 09, 2015) – 6sense, the leading full-funnel predictive intelligence engine for B2B marketing and sales, today announced 4x growth in Q2, adding leading enterprise customers to their impressive enterprise customer roster and adding a new investment from Salesforce Ventures. In a hot space, 6sense’s rapid rise to market leader is attributed to its unique (or unparalleled) full-funnel predictive solution, the breadth of its proprietary buyer intent network, and quantifiable results driving exponential growth for its customers. 6sense customers include NetApp, Cisco, VMware, NetSuite, Lenovo, and most recently, ADP, PTC, and more.
The investment from Salesforce Ventures will enable deeper integration of 6sense’s predictive solution into Salesforce products such as the Salesforce Analytics Cloud. The integration will give joint customers of Salesforce and 6sense the ability to do deep-dive analysis on the sales process and identify who is in market to buy, why and where to prioritize sales and marketing efforts. Rather than just looking at historical data, this analytic capability will afford customers the ability to report on what they should do in the future based on 6sense’s predictions.
6sense CEO and Founder Amanda Kahlow says, “I could not be more proud and excited to receive an investment from Salesforce Ventures. An investment from the corporate venture arm of the cloud computing leader and pioneer speaks a thousand words.”
6sense’s results are unprecedented in the predictive industry, which is the primary reason for its traction among enterprise companies looking to leverage big data to measurably improve their marketing efficiencies and sales results:
- Blue Jeans Network reported:
- 6sense-scored leads converted into 299 opportunities versus a control group which converted only 5 during the same time period
- 6sense results yielded 60x greater conversions than the control group
- Sales reps also reported a 67 percent reduction in the number of touches required to open sales opportunities
- Cisco reported:
- 71 percent marketing-qualified to sales-qualified conversion rate, which is more than 3x their historical conversion rate
- Sales-qualified leads had 5x higher-than-average deal size
- 70 percent of the leads delivered were net-new-meaning the leads were not already in Salesforce or their marketing automation database
“We are thrilled to be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds in B2B marketing and sales to re-think the way enterprises are finding buyers,” said Amanda Kahlow, CEO and founder of 6sense. “Our predictive engine is creating unprecedented growth that goes far beyond the capabilities of predictive lead scoring. We’re giving these companies the power to see everything about their buyers and know exactly where they are in their buying process, long before a prospect becomes a ‘lead’. We have unparalleled visibility (via the billions of rows of data in our buyer intent network) into buyers’ needs and journeys long before they lean in to our customers. We deliver our customers the ability to see all the accounts and contacts that are in market for the products they sell, both new and existing.”