For B2B professionals, 2015 was the year of data-driven marketing. As enterprises recognized the importance of customer visibility for driving demand and revenue, our sales team posted a breakthrough year closing December with 3X our annual recurring revenue (ARR). We are excited to announce our list of new customers including ADP, Dell, HP and IBM who put us on track to become one of the rare enterprise SaaS companies to hit “triple, triple, double, double, double” (T2D3) revenue.
Achieving T2D3, referring to the tripling of an organization’s annualized revenue growth in the first and second years, and the doubling of its revenue growth in the following three years, is an important guidepost on the way to building a billion-dollar SaaS enterprise company. T2D3 was the growth path for market-leading SaaS organizations like Salesforce, Marketo and Netsuite. After tripling its revenue in 2015, putting in place a strong team to execute on 2016 goals and recommitting to an unwavering focus on culture, we are setting our sights on the path to becoming a world-class company.
“This year was marked by massive momentum for 6sense during which we secured 3X growth, and started working with more of the world’s leading B2B marketers,” said senior vice president of sales Pablo Pollard. “We are very proud of the success of our team and the strong partnerships we have with our customers. As we look ahead to 2016, it’s clear 6sense is well-poised to strengthen our market leadership and drive incredible success for our customers.”
After hitting a record-breaking sales year, we are doubling down on the culture that got us here. From team-building offsites to spearheading philanthropic efforts on causes we care about, we strive to build a culture of family, fun and social impact. As part of our ongoing commitment to make a difference, we’ve partnered with Andela, Girl Rising and Mama Hope in 2015 to support the education of young women and foster entrepreneurship in developing countries.
Supporting our continued success is the addition of new talent with key hires in sales, data science and product management, and the additions of Christine Heckart and Steve Walske to the board of directors. With 27 years of experience in senior marketing and general management leadership positions, including more than 10 years as a data-driven CMO at companies including Brocade, NetApp and Juniper Networks, Heckart is the embodiment of 6sense’s ideal customer. Prior to Heckart, Walske’s appointment to the board brought rigor and discipline from his years of experience running enterprise sales and impressive achievement of never missing a quarter for 10 years running.
“6sense’s rapid growth highlights the recognition by B2B enterprise executives of the strategic imperative of adopting predictive intelligence,” said head of market development Frannie Danzinger. “We’re thrilled to see the market demand explode as the value we drive for our customers makes predictive a must-have for sales and marketing teams. The momentum we’re seeing is a testament to how we’re helping sales and marketing solve their funnel issues and improve effectiveness by anticipating buyer behavior.”
Additional highlights from 2015 include:
- Received analyst recognition as the leader in space
- Positioned in top right quadrant as an “expert” among “predictive modelers” for data analysis in the July Forrester report
- Named “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Data-Driven Marketing” in March
- Hired top-tier, passionate executive team: Mark Dye, chief strategy officer (former Bizo founder); Rob Goldenberg, vice president of finance, Amar Doshi, vice president of product; Pablo Pollard, senior vice president of sales and Chris Gutierrez, chief data scientist
- Launch of inaugural industry conference with high-caliber speakers and content; remarkable turnout with 400+ registered attendees
- Built the foundation of an incredible culture; solidified company mission of “Passionate Positive F.A.M.I.L.Y (Fun, Accountable, Mindful, Integrity, Love, YES!)
- Achieved 4.9/5 review rating on Glassdoor; 100% CEO approval rating
- Solidified highest quality exclusive data network
Interested in learning more and being part of the predictive intelligence movement? Sign up for our newsletter.