Stevie Award Winners to Be Announced in New York on November 14
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – October 28, 2014) – 6sense, a predictive intelligence engine for B2B marketing and sales, is proud to announce that Amanda Kahlow, the company’s CEO and founder, has been named a finalist in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year — Business Products — 11 to 2,500 Employees category in the 11th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run — worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world’s premier business awards.
Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be announced during a gala event at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Friday, November 14. Nominated women executives and entrepreneurs from the U.S.A and several other countries are expected to attend. The event will be broadcast live on radio in the U.S.A. (and simulcast worldwide) by Biz Talk Radio and taped for a later television broadcast.
Founded in 2013, 6sense is a predictive intelligence engine for B2B marketing and sales teams, and helps its customers find new buyers at every stage of the sales funnel using big data and predictive machine learning. 6sense’s customers include Cisco, Dell, NetApp, VMWare, Xactly among others. 6sense is one of the 1.3 percent of SaaS venture-backed startups with a female founder. Kahlow has twice succeeded as an entrepreneur in the big data and predictive analytics space. Her accomplishments include:
- Establishing 6sense as the leading B2B predictive intelligence solution within the industry.
- Raising $12 million in Series A funding from leading VCs Battery Ventures and Venrock.
- Leading the public launch of 6sense in May of 2014 to great public reception, which culminated in media coverageincluding the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, TechRepublic, FierceCMO, and other leading trade, technology, and finance publications.
- Growing the 6sense team from zero to twenty-one by hiring exceptional data scientists, engineers, marketers, and customer success leads.
- Being featured as a speaker at over thirteen industry events, including DataBeat, Integrated Marketing Week, Harvard Undergraduate Women in Business (HUWIB), Dreamforce, B2B LeadsCon, and eMetrics Summit.
Beyond her exemplary professional achievements, Kahlow is passionate about giving back to the community and takes every opportunity possible to inspire and motivate women and girls to strive for and secure leadership positions. An advisor to the organization, Girl Rising, Amanda is committed to their mission to educate girls in developing countries as a way to build thriving, prosperous, healthy communities and effect positive social change.
Finalists were chosen by more than 100 business professionals worldwide during preliminary judging. Members of five final judging committees will determine the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award placements from among the Finalists during final judging October 20-29.
“Every year we receive the most amazing and inspiring stories of achievement from women-owned and -run organizations around the world,” said Michael Gallagher, founder and president of the Stevie Awards. “The first-round judges have told us how delighted they are with this year’s field of Finalists. We’re looking forward to recognizing them in New York on November 14.”
“I am incredibly honored to be a finalist for the Stevie Awards for Women in Business,” said Amanda Kahlow. “I am committed to inspire, empower and mentor women and girls to seek leadership roles and dream big with confidence.”
Details about the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Women.