Feb 22 2022

The Four Eras of B2B Marketing

Geologists organize earth's history into four eras, starting with the Pre-Cambrian, then going through the Paleozoic, Mesozoic (that's the one with the dinosaurs), and on to the present, the Cenezoic....

Geologists organize earth’s history into four eras, starting with the Pre-Cambrian, then going through the Paleozoic, Mesozoic (that’s the one with the dinosaurs), and on to the present, the Cenezoic. The first two eras cover 97% of the history of planet earth, leaving only about 3% of earth’s history—the entire lifespan of all dinosaurs and, of course, us—in the most recent two eras. From our perspective, the pace of change has accelerated dramatically over the last 65 million years.