Thomson Reuters is known for supplying the answers that fuel growth. A world-renowned source of essential news, information, and insights, Thomson Reuters is the go-to source for professionals in the legal, tax and accounting, compliance, government, and media markets who need answers to move their business forward. For a brand with the size, scope, and influence that Thomson Reuters possesses, consistent growth requires sophisticated and relevant content, as well as seamless alignment across the entire revenue team.
Thomson Reuters strives to maintain consistent growth by providing engaging, right-timed content.
To accomplish this, they need to deliver personalization at scale across all stages of the buyer journey.
This tailored approach requires in-depth information about target accounts — specifically, deep account insights that will help them determine how to most effectively target their campaigns and data that makes it easy for the entire revenue team to stay aligned.
Thomson Reuters began using 6sense in October 2019 to deepen their insights about target accounts, further align the revenue team, and provide personalized experiences at every step of the buyer’s journey.
By fusing their own internal data with 6sense predictive, intent, firmographic, and technographic data, Thomson Reuters was able to:
- Target and engage the best accounts at exactly the right time in their buying journey.
- Uncover previously unknown accounts that had been lurking in the Dark Funnel™.
- Identify and analyze potential market opportunities to expand into both known and unknown industries.
- 97% average account-click through rate
- $10,000,000 in influenced revenue with strategic accounts
- 176% year-over-year growth in small and mid-sized business segments