If you’re a modern marketer who plans, buys, or measures paid content, you probably hear the “t-word” a hundred times a week … targeting.
That’s because the options for zeroing in on ideal customers has exploded in the era of social media profiles, intent data, and customer journey mapping.
And let’s face it — there’s satisfactory targeting that somewhat hones in on audiences. But you need stellar targeting that gets right to value without undue spend.
Today’s leading B2B advertisers have learned to stretch their dollars and maximize impact with ultra-specific digital targeting based on two criteria:
- Customer traits such as your audiences’ profiles and behaviors
- Business goals such as your underlying growth objectives and concerns for timing
Importantly, these crosshairs don’t intersect just anywhere…
Where Intent Data Meets Premium Profiles
Rich B2B ad targeting requires detailed buyer profile data, along with an ability to see into those buyers’ levels of interest and receptivity. Marketers can get the level of fine-grained ad targeting they desire when combining two digital powerhouses:
- LinkedIn: The largest professional social network
- 6sense: The B2B Account Engagement Platform that excels at uncovering anonymous buying behavior and prioritizing choice accounts
It’s only with this combination of exceptional targeting and timing data that revenue teams can reach companies in-market — now — for solutions.
An Ebook for Practical Guidance
So how, specifically, are advertisers operationalizing their various LinkedIn advertising scenarios? What are their formulas for success?
To answer this question, we’ve compiled an ebook of instructionals — recipes, if you will — for building ad campaign solutions to common marketing problems.
In 5 Ways to Create Effective, Perfectly-Timed LinkedIn Ad Campaigns, you’ll learn how to:
- Minimize LinkedIn ad spend while maximizing impact using buyer intent data
- Accelerate your pipeline with ads that serve up videos, case studies, and more
- Specifically and effectively integrate 6sense data into LinkedIn ad campaigns for lead gen, remarketing, customer retention, and more.
Need to lower your CPL? Jump-start deals before fiscal year-end? Reach back to those previously expressing curiosity about your solution or services?
We’ve got you covered with step-by-step tips for these use cases and more — all thanks to input from our experts who’ve helped countless B2B organizations make the most of LinkedIn ad targeting.
Learn more in our 5 Ways to Create Effective, Perfectly-Timed LinkedIn Ad Campaigns ebook.