On-Demand Webinar: Demystifying Predictive Intelligence
It’s easy to get caught up in the hype of a new technology. That’s why we thought it would be a good idea to get 2 people who have their feet on the ground to discuss predictive intelligence. David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen, has been on the frontlines of managing and executing demand generation and marketing technologies for over 25 years. Scoot Broomfield, CMO at Xactly, has built awareness, pipeline and a world-class marketing engine through Xactly’s IPO and scaling growth.
On October 22nd, along with Zak Garner, 6sense’s Director of Customer Success, David and Scott will discuss the realities of implementing and using predictive intelligence. We will particularly look into how Xactly’s marketing and sales teams are using predictive intelligence to find in-market buyers and grow their opportunity pipeline.
- What is predictive intelligence?
- How are companies using predictive intelligence?
- What results can companies expect from implementing predictive intelligence?
- What to look for in a predictive solution provider?
- Who are the right people to involve when evaluating a predictive technology?
- How to create buy-in with your sales department?
- What does it take to deploy and employ predictive intelligence?
- What should people do if they want to learn more about predictive intelligence?
We’re looking forward to a frank and open conversation about predictive intelligence. Don’t miss this opportunity to look under the hood and find how predictive really works.