The CMO’s Perspective On How To Compete And Win
On July 8th at INmarket, we’ll be asking a panel of leading B2B CMOs from various industries to give us a glimpse into their worlds. Forrester analyst, Laura Ramos, will ask them to reveal what really keeps them up at night. It might not be what you’d expect.
These CMOs will share what tools they can’t live without and who they go about evaluating and selecting tools from over 1800 marketing technology vendors. What gets their attention? We’ll also dig into how they quantify these investments. And finally, how they use marketing success to compete and win.
Our CMO panel includes:
- Moderator: Laura Ramos, VP, Principal Analyst, B2B Marketing, Forrester
- Scott Broomfield, CMO, Xactly
- Aaron Darcy, CMO, GE Commercial Software
- Meagen Eisenberg, CMO, MongoDB
- Ken Wincko, SVP, Marketing, PR Newswire