3 Reasons To Join Us For INmarket on July 8
The first annual INmarket conference is just around the corner on July 8, 2015 at the Four Seasons in San Francisco. INmarket will feature a who’s-who of executive-level strategists and thought-leaders in predictive intelligence, marketing and sales from some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We will explore how data and artificial intelligence are impacting every industry and every sector and driving billions of dollars of revenue for B2B marketing and sales.
1) Meet the most influential companies and people using data + predictive intelligence to measurably grow their businesses at every level.
Senior executives from Cisco, Forrester, LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, MongoDB, CSC, NetSuite, Lenovo and many more will talk about how they are using data in their organizations to drive their businesses forward. Learn from award-winning B2B enterprise marketers about how they are building data-driven organizations. Be part of the conversation with market leaders on how this ecosystem will evolve at every level over the next 3-5 years.
2) Take part in discussions and glean practical insights to help you build your data-driven strategy.
- How data and predictive will become the central nervous system for all marketing and sales
- The CMO’s perspective on how to compete and win
- Winning the in-market customer: The sales leader’s perspective
- A guide to the universe of B2B intent data: What data is truly predictive?
- How to build a data-driven organization
- The past and future of B2B marketing technology
Get a quick look at the schedule here.
3) Help solve one of the greatest global issues of our time.
Educating girls is the single greatest issue of our time. If India enrolled just 1 percent more girls in secondary school, its GDP would rise by $5.5 billion. When girls are educated, communities thrive and economies grow.