Weekend Reading: What Did You Miss This Week?
A roundup of this week’s most informative industry news and resources on B2B sales and marketing, predictive analytics, big data, and more.
FOR B2B MARKETERS
- Marketing Can No Longer Rely on the Funnel, Harvard Business Review
- Consumers are now more informed, connected, and empowered than ever. Does the funnel still work in a digital, social, mobile age?
- Internet Trends 2014 [SlideShare Presentation], Mary Meeker, KPCB
FOR DATA SCIENTISTS
- Practical Machine Learning [Downloadable PDF], O’Reilly Media
- With the ever-increasing volume of data and the new types of data, such as sensor data from an increasingly large variety of objects that needs to be considered, it’s no surprise that there also is a growing interest in being able to handle more decisions automatically via machine-learning applications.
INFOGRAPHIC OF THE WEEK
- 2014 State of Digital Marketing, WebMarketing123