June 27 Weekend Reading: What Did You Miss This Week?
Grab your Saturday morning cup of tea, because we’ve gathered this week’s most informative industry news and resources on B2B sales and marketing, predictive analytics, big data, and more. Reminder: Want to find out how to target the right buyers and close more deals using predictive analytics?
Register for our webinar hosted by Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing and Amanda Kahlow, CEO, 6sense: http://ow.ly/yhFRl
FOR B2B MARKETERS
- 2014 Women to Watch in B2B Marketing, FierceCMO
- “These 10 picks for FierceCMO’s ‘2014 Women to Watch’ are trailblazers in B2B marketing field and do their jobs with much finesse, acumen and success.”
- Prioritizing Customer Key in Digital Marketing Transformation, FierceCMO
- “More than one-third of CMOs believe that digital spending will account for more than 75 percent of their marketing budgets, according to a new study from Accenture.”
FOR DATA SCIENTISTS
- What Machines Haven’t Learned Yet, ClickZ
- “Machine learning is really, really powerful and it opens up new ways of doing analysis with Big Data. But, it cannot act alone.”
- Data Profiling – Four Steps to Knowing Your Big Data, Inside Analysis
- “Knowledge of your data begins with a thorough preview of the good, bad and ugly parts of your data collection, and it ultimately leads to a decision about which portions of the data set you will select for your data science analysis.”
GRAPHIC OF THE WEEK
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek posted a great graphic giving an overview of where Silicon Valley get its brains from.