June 20 Weekend Reading: What Did You Miss This Week?
A roundup of this week’s most informative industry news and resources on B2B sales and marketing, predictive analytics, big data, and more.
Remember to register for the July 9 “Demystifying Predictive Analytics” Webinar hosted by 6sense and Matt Heinz, Heinz Marketing: http://ow.ly/yhFRl
FOR B2B MARKETERS
- The 4 V’s In Big Data For Digital Marketing, Business2Community
- “If you are not at least acquainted with big data by now, then you should not wonder why your online marketing campaign is probably lagging behind your competitors.”
- New Study Points to Major Marketing Trends in the B2B Space, Business.com
- “With the wealth of information available to buyers online, buyers are becoming more independent. Recent studies indicate that the B2B buyer space is experiencing some shifts and new trends are emerging.”
- 4 Factors That Drive A CMO’s Success, CMO Blog by Adobe
- “The notion of ‘digital marketing’ is a misnomer,” Panayi explained. “It’s now just ‘marketing in the digital age.’ It’s marketing automation connected to a CRM platform, a global marketing database, and a next-gen Web site.”
- Chief Data Officer: Do You Need One?, InformationWeek
- “MIT Big Data Symposium explores whether enterprises need a C-level executive who focuses mainly on the quality of an organization’s data.”
FOR DATA SCIENTISTS
- Vinod Khosla: A huge opportunity is removing the humans from IT, Gigaom
- “One of the biggest opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators in the enterprise is cutting out the human IT staff and going full automation, potentially with technologies like deep learning, said venture capitalist Vinod Khosla at Gigaom’s Structure conference on Wednesday.”
INFOGRAPHIC OF THE WEEK
We love this “The History of B2B Marketing” infographic!
The history of B2B marketing – An infographic by the team at B2B Marketing