June 13 Weekend Reading: What Did You Miss This Week?
A roundup of this week’s most informative industry news and resources on B2B sales and marketing, predictive analytics, big data, and more.
FOR B2B MARKETERS
- Leverage analytics in your lifecycle strategy to determine customer needs, [eBook], FierceCMO
- “Now, you have access to sophisticated marketing technology platforms that pair high-level measurement tools with website, mobile and CRM data, to reach those customers most interested in your product and service and, therefore, most likely to purchase.”
- IT Spend On The Rise For CMOs, SAP Innovation Blog
- “These days, the CMO is operating at the center of the enterprise, laser-focused on executing market strategy and strengthening customer relationships. Toward this end, CMOs are increasingly making IT investments in this cloud and Big Data-driven age.”
FOR DATA SCIENTISTS
- Machine Learning: Interview with Data Scientist Mio Alter, 6sense Blog
- “We’re pioneering some exciting things when it comes to prediction, ideas which require deep knowledge about temporal influencers of data. For example, if we only have a current snapshot of the data, can we use that to infer the state of the world at other points in time? I can’t say more on this just yet, but it’s going to be big.”
FOR B2B SALES
- 6 Sales Blogs You Should Be Reading, HubSpot Blog
- “In today’s post, we’re going to highlight six really great blogs that focus on just one area: sales.”
Don’t forget, register today for the July 9 “Demystifying Predictive Analytics” Webinar: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/10939/115957